Cleaner air and optimised HVAC systems thanks to smart air quality monitoring
Did you know that indoor air can be up to five times more polluted than outdoor air? This is largely due to inadequate ventilation. According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), air pollution is a major threat to environmental health. The air quality index (AQI) in urban areas is at worryingly high levels, with a record-breaking number of absences from work due to respiratory illnesses. Moreover, poor air quality doesn't just impact health, it also comes with a hefty price tag.
With the current shortage of skilled workers, many employees find themselves occupied with manual and time-consuming routine tasks, such as the monitoring of air filters. A limitation of predictive air filter maintenance is another challenge that can lead to frequent or delayed air filter changes. This inefficiency not only escalates the materials and energy costs but also ties up personnel resources.
At , we provide a sophisticated Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) management platform designed for holistic air quality and filter management. Our solution enables you to save resources while simplifying the process of air filter maintenance and air quality assessments. Our software integrates with sensors and air quality detectors, offering professional, centralised air quality monitoring. At the heart of our platform lies real-time indoor air pollution data measurement, enabling intelligent, demand-controlled ventilation. This leads to enhanced energy efficiency, making our platform an ideal choice for modern, environmentally friendly businesses.
The advantages of qlair at a glance
- Easy HVAC optimisation thanks to minimal retrofitting requirements
- 15-25% reduction in total filter operating costs by decreasing manual and time-based filter inspections and by determining optimal change intervals through smart ventilation control
- 15-40% less energy consumption due to on-demand ventilation
- Accurate calculation of RFL (Remaining Filter Lifetime) through predictive filter and HVAC maintenance to achieve your sustainability goals
- Automated performance dashboards and AI-based recommended actions to meet industry guidelines on building health
- Immediate detection of malfunctions of filters and air handling units as and when they occur, not during the next scheduled inspection
serves as a cutting-edge tool for predictive air filter maintenance, harnessing the power of most accurate indoor air quality monitoring and high-precision measurement. Our solution is suitable for a range of applications including educational institutions, healthcare facilities, office spaces and hospitality venues. Moreover, qlair's capabilities also extend to industrial settings, including production environments.
Whether you're contemplating the retrofitting of existing HVAC systems or you're yet to implement room air quality monitoring, qlair offers you more energy efficiency through its innovative approach to enhancing air quality management and commercial building maintenance. Our platform offers a smart way to optimise HVAC systems while ensuring significantly cleaner air and enhanced safety - all at a reduced cost. Reach out to us today for a free and discover how qlair can revolutionise your air quality management.