Air filters from MANN+HUMMEL: Effective and energy-efficient
Whether in workshop environments, in the office, at home or in public areas, air pollution is a constant threat that can trigger numerous diseases. From coronaviruses to fine dust and bacteria to ozone and methane, protection against pollutants and harmful gasses in the air is essential for social interaction, economic success and a cleaner planet.
Air filters and air filtration systems from MANN+HUMMEL protect people, the environment and machines from threats in the air. For over 80 years, we have stood for leadership in filtration as an air filter manufacturer. Our state-of-the-art, pioneering air filters effectively separate the useful from the harmful. At the same time, they are particularly efficient - representing a great economic advantage in times of rising energy prices.
The advantages of air filters at a glance:
- Groundbreaking filtration for allergen-, odor- and virus-free rooms
- Highest separation efficiency with very low energy consumption
- Sustainable production methods to reduce environmental impact, at low upfront costs
- Certified air filters, with
- Can be combined to form comprehensive air filtration systems
- Advance energy consultations to calculate and significantly reduce overall energy costs in the building
- Partially applicable in for flexible air purification
- Cover all areas of application (from coarse dust filters to HEPA air filters and ATEX filters)
- Ensure cleanroom air quality in highly sensitive environments
- Special designs possible at any time
- Available in various
MANN+HUMMEL air filters can be used as original equipment or and can be purchased as of the . We offer standardized solutions as well as for individual requirements. This allows us to address any specific challenge and provide filtration solutions that fit. Our vision: Cleaner air for everyone. Everywhere and at all times.
A comprehensive range of filters
Customized air filter systems for individual challenges
Customers worldwide place their trust in our air filters. For over 60 years, MANN+HUMMEL has stood for . As a leader in air filtration, we equip airports and hospitals, the automotive sector, pharmaceuticals and heavy industry, construction and waste management, public and private buildings, schools, kindergartens, the food & drinks industry, supermarkets, catering facilities, fitness studios and many other customers and partners with high-performance, innovative and, above all, sustainable filtration solutions. Each product in our range is developed with decades of application know-how to meet the exact needs of our customers.
Our goal is clear: We separate the useful from the harmful. For the ultimate protection of people, machines and the environment. Today and in the future.
The MANN+HUMMEL portfolio offers certified air filters for safe indoor air technology. From filters for potentially explosive environments to a variety of different pre-filters, we ensure cleaner air in private, industrial, commercial and public spaces.
The MANN+HUMMEL range at a glance:
- for explosive environments
- for the protection of higher quality main filters
- for use as HVAC final filters and similar applications
- such as EPA, HEPA and ULPA filters providing protection in applications such as biotechnology, microelectronics or pharmaceutical research
- protecting machinery and equipment such as gas turbines from air contaminants that can cause damage
- using an activated carbon medium to remove gaseous pollutants and odors from an air stream
- and other highly sensitive environments
- and emulsion mist extraction in workshop environments
- ensure safe performance, easy installation and removal
- High temperature filters, e.g. for industrial drying or sterilization processes in the food industry
- with energy label A and A+
The right air filter type for every application
Depending on the application, you can equip your air filtration systems with different filter types. Our filters are available as:
- Filter mat such as our Airmat Select Fancoil as
- Filter fleece, e.g. as a filter for power generation
- Pocket filters such as our Airpocket Select from our range
- Suspended particulate matter filters like our
- Panel filters like our range for explosive environments
- Metal filters like our industrial for workshop environments
- Round filters such as the Nanoclass Tube Pro
- Filter cartridge such as our against toxic gasses and bad odors
MANN+HUMMEL air filters for mobile room air cleaners and air filtration systems
Aerosol pollution is a significant threat in large rooms filled with many people. The is clear: To effectively filter viruses, bacteria, allergens, and other pollutants and harmful gasses from the air.
Our air filters also help with allergies and are designed to remove pollen and house dust allergens. Our filter systems protect children, seniors and people who are unwell from air pollution in sensitive facilities such as schools, nursing homes or hospitals. Activated carbon filters ensure odor-free air.
Our customers can rely on two approaches:
First, existing HVAC systems and similar applications can be equipped with powerful high-efficiency HEPA H14 air filters as original equipment or retrofitted. Whether ATEX or pre-filters, fine dust filters or molecular filters, if you have an HVAC system, upgrades with modern air filters from MANN+HUMMEL can provide groundbreaking and long-term protection.
Our experts are available to assist you with HVAC system upgrades and retrofits via our . Our specially designed algorithm calculates the total costs of the most common filtration products. Which means, you can find out what our filters can do, how much energy they can save - and which setup makes the most sense - before contemplating costly (new) installations.
Alternatively, we offer you practical options for cleaner indoor air thanks to the . Our mobile room air cleaners are equipped with state-of-the-art HEPA H14 filters according to DIN ISO 29463 and EN 1822, which remove 99.995% of viruses, bacteria, allergens and other pollutants from the air. The performance of the room air filters has been . These studies show that and other viruses. They can also be equipped with innovative activated carbon filter elements to provide additional protection against harmful gasses and unpleasant odors.
How do air filters work and what are their benefits?
Our air purifiers have been proven to reduce harmful indoor pollutants such as viruses, bacteria and dust. Air cleaners are particularly useful in rooms that do not have an existing ventilation system or which have inefficient regular ventilation. Their highly effective performance significantly reduces harmful pollutants in the air, thus lowering the risk of diseases from Sars-Cov-2 and other airborne threats.
Can air filters help with COVID-19 and other viruses?
The risk of infection from Corona or other viral diseases is particularly high in closed rooms. Certified HEPA H14 filters according to DIN ISO 29463 and EN 1822 from MANN+HUMMEL can reduce coronaviruses in the air with a filtration efficiency of 99.995 %.