The mobile air purifier for large rooms up to 200 m²: OurAir SQ 2500
Large spaces bring major challenges: Viruses, bacteria, fine dust and other allergens and pollutants in high concentrations endanger the health of the people who work, eat and live in them. It's not just the COVID-19 pandemic necessitates restrictions around the world - especially for events held in large spaces. A host of other airborne viruses and pathogens can trigger infections and other ailments too.
MANN+HUMMEL offers a holistic solution for clean and virus-free air in large spaces that don't have adequate ventilation systems. 60 years of experience in air filtration at cleanroom level and our experts’ concentrated know-how went into the development of our mobile air purifier for rooms up to 200 sqm in size. The result: The powerful, energy-efficient mobile room air purifier OurAir SQ 2500.
OurAir SQ 2500: Advantages at a glance:
Efficacy of MANN+HUMMEL mobile air purifiers scientifically confirmed
The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) and has proven their effectiveness. By using a mobile air purifier from MANN+HUMMEL, the aerosol concentration in the room air is drastically reduced after only a few minutes and approaches zero in the further course. This means almost 100% less air pollution. The study confirms a significant reduction in harmful particles indoors - and, as a consequence, a reduced risk of infection.
The large air purifier OurAir SQ 2500 effectively separates the useful from the harmful
The industrial air purifier OurAir SQ 2500 is ideal for cleaning the air in large rooms of up to 200 m² where ventilation systems with virus filters are not installed or where ventilation systems need an upgrade. Whether in office buildings, restaurants, airports, medical facilities or gyms, the highly effective filters reduce viruses and bacteria wherever many people congregate indoors and the air cannot be sufficiently exchanged.
Despite its strong filtration performance, the OurAir SQ 2500 is surprisingly quiet and energy-saving:
Sound output and technical data
- 250 to 2500 m³ of air flow per hour
- A five times air change rate for a 200 sqm room and a six times rate for a 170 sqm room
- With retrofitted silencer: Only 45 dB(A) sound level at average output, measured at one meter distance from the air purifier. At a distance of 5 meters, barely perceptible at approx. 30 dB(A)
- 110 W power consumption at average operation of 1250 m³/h
HEPA H14 filter and activated charcoal filter for virus-free, clean air
The HEPA H14 filter in the OurAir SQ 2500 is an effective virus filter. Since it also removes other pollutants from the air, it is our long-term solution for better air quality in large spaces. Whether for industry, commercial buildings or leisure facilities, the certified separates more than 99.995% of viruses and their mutations, bacteria, allergens, fine dust and other pollutants in the air.
If the OurAir SQ 2500 is additionally equipped with an optional activated carbon filter from MANN+HUMMEL, it can also reduce organic odors or smoke from large and/or high rooms. For all-round effective air filtration and a better quality of life.
Air purifier for small rooms up to 40 sqm and large rooms from 140 sqm to 200 sqm
MANN+HUMMEL OurAir air purifiers are pioneering solutions for all rooms. They provide protection in classrooms and offices, medical practices and restaurants, factories, recreational facilities and much more. You can find the right for any room size:
- The is the HEPA air purifier for big rooms up to 200 sqm (or 2000 square feet). To ensure modern filtration in even extra-large areas, use several air purifiers as modules.
- The (or 400 sq ft) and the (equivalent to rooms of 500, 1000 or 1500 sq ft in size) are ideal for more compact room sizes.
- For large open spaces outdoors we provide our efficient .
Additional questions to our large-room air purifier
We have designed the OurAir SQ 2500 with spacious workplaces in mind. From offices to canteens, schools to hotels, you need the best HEPA* air purifier for large rooms to ensure your staff, pupils, colleagues and customers stay safe from viruses and contaminants with corona filters. Here’s why we think our large-room air purifier is a must-have for your business:
A centralized air purifier like the OurAir SQ 2500 will remove virtually all trace – 99.995% – of COVID-19 and other viruses or harmful particulates from circulation. This avoids infection outbreaks, and keeps your staff healthy and your business operating
Fitted with a world-renowned HEPA H14* air purifier filter this unit undergoes strict tests in order to meet the required standards. This means you can rest assured your HEPA* filter will be durable, hard-wearing and effective
Smooth, quiet and energy efficient operation lets you get on with your work and means your customers or colleagues can enjoy the space
With additional activated-carbon prefilter to eliminate odors, NO2 and VOCs, keeping your environment optimally clean and pleasant
The sleek, minimalist design means it fits unobtrusively into your building
The following spaces would benefit from a large-room HEPA* air filter system: Offices, gyms, schools, restaurants, bars, largetreatment rooms, hotels, airports, sizeable waiting rooms, shopping centers, cafeterias, nightclubs, retail spaces and supermarkets.
Wherever there is a large room filled with workers, visitors or customers, you can be sure they are as safe as possible, thanks to the air purifier for large spaces filtering the air.
* according to ISO 29463 and EN 1822
Traditional heating and cooling or HVAC systems work through a process of evaporation, refrigeration and condensation to extract heat from the air inside a room and send cool air back in. To heat a room air is warmed by a furnace and distributed by the system until the space reaches the thermostat-regulated temperature. These ventilations systems may not also clean the air – or at least not from viruses and bacteria. Which is where an all-in-one unit like the OurAir SQ 2500 comes in.
- This HEPA H14* large-room air purifier captures particulates up to 0.1 μm
- An astonishing 99.995% of harmful microbes and virus droplets are removed, leaving clean air circulating back into the room
* according to ISO 29463 and EN 1822
It’s simple: for a big room you need a large area air purifier that can cope with the square meterage of the space. Look at the air purifier’s Clean Air Delivery Rate and measure your space accurately to make sure the air purifier can process the necessary amount of air per hour (m3/h).
- Larger rooms can happily house a more substantial central air cleaner, and will require an air purifier with a greater air flow rate. The air flow rate of an appliance means the number of times it changes the air – this is usually approximately six times the room volume per hour. So, with a room volume of 100m3 an air purifier will need to filter around 600m3 of air per hour.
- The air exchange rate refers to how often an air purifier circulates the air volume in the room per hour. Many air purifiers complete this at least twice per hour – but with a MANN+HUMMEL appliance you get an air exchange rate of five times per hour
- For rooms up to 200m2 the OurAir SQ 2500 is a great choice for your corona filtration strategy, and for even larger areas you can buy multiple units and spread them out
- with your room area, height and size to get your personalized quote.
Over recent years many of us have become concerned about poor air quality caused by pollutants and allergens. We may have air purifiers in our homes to keep our family healthy. But now, with the COVID-19 pandemic, the issue of clean air has become even more pressing. Employers and public sector workplaces need to ensure their colleagues and customers are safe, and installing a large-room air purifier goes a long way to creating a virus-free workplace.
- Our large-room air purifier fitted with a HEPA H14* filter will exchange the air in your space up to five times per hour in a room of 200m2 or less
- Each time the air is filtered, damaging particulates and virus-carrying aerosols are removed and captured within the filter’s mesh
- Clean air goes back into the room, and the cycle continues
With the OurAir SQ 2500 even a large workplace or school can have healthy, virus-free air. So you can have the peace of mind that you’ve truly created a safe space for everyone.
* according to ISO 29463 and EN 1822