GD-Slim filter housings are designed for use with flat filter pads of grades G2 and G3. The filter pad is inserted into the metal frame, which is then slid into a patented U-shaped channel. It is secured here with holding springs and a low friction gasket ensures an air tight filter installation.
Manufactured from galvanised sheet steel, GD-Slim features a hinged access door and taps for a pressure gauge connection. For simple integration with existing ductwork the housing is optionally available with PG-joints or flanges on inlet and outlet.
- Compact – only 220 mm deep
Suitable for use where space is limited
- Fitted with secure filter latches
To prevent accidental opening
- Constructed from galvanised steel
For excellent strength and rigidity
- Side access door and pressure gauge connection taps
Simplifies filter install and maintenance
- Both flange and PG joint duct connections available
For seamless integration with the ductwork