For use in the second filter stage
MANN+HUMMEL has developed a new type of HEPA H13 filter that combines all the necessary properties for use in HVAC systems when operating in recirculation mode. It is the ideal choice for upgrading to HEPA-quality air. And Nanoclass Cube Pro Membrane's cleanroom pedigree means that you can count on it to deliver virus-free air into your building – reliably and consistently.
Its low operating pressure drop allows it to be installed in the existing facility without changing the facility parameters. As the standardized dimensions as per EN 15805 are used, it can be applied in almost any system and offers protection against viruses, bacteria and microorganisms in the supply air without the need for a system conversion. It thus brings the air up to the purity level of a pharmaceutical production facility.
- Highest separation efficiency at half the operating pressure difference compared to conventional HEPA filter media based on micro glass fiber technology
- Robust and moisture resistant
- Fire protection according to EN 15423 or VDI 3803-4
- Offers total protection against viruses even in circulation mode
- Thanks to the low operating pressure difference, no changes of the system parameters are necessary
- Standardized dimensions allow for use in virtually any system
|Air Flow Rate||3.400 m3/h|
|Pressure Drop||225 Pa|
1 According to ISO 29463 and EN 1822